We work hard to ship all in-stock orders within 24 business hours, and we ship worldwide.
Please ensure that you have completed your address details correctly when placing your order!
Here's how to get FREE Shipping!
- Please place your order of at least $25 in total value on our website
- Ship to an address within the United States (including U.S. territories). Non-US orders unfortunately do not qualify for FREE shipping.
- Select a shipping method at checkout which is shown as FREE ($0.00):
- If your order total is more than $25, please select the UPS SurePost service. This is similar to a premium version of shipment by USPS First Class Mail, as an approximately 3 - 8 day economy ground shipping service. Compared to USPS First Class, UPS Surepost has better / more reliable tracking. Since UPS SurePost's final delivery is typically provided by USPS carriers, delivery is possible to PO boxes and APO/FPO addresses and on Saturdays, just like USPS.
- If your order total is more than $50, you may also choose FREE UPS Ground shipping, which we highly recommend for dependable tracking and the ability to customize delivery while in transit using UPS My Choice! This service is typically a 2 - 3 business day service, but may be as little as 1 business day or as much as 5 business days, depending on your distance from our shipping offices in Chicago.
- If your order total is more than $100, in addition to FREE UPS Ground shipping, you may also select FREE UPS 2nd Day Air shipping, which has excellent tracking and is guaranteed to reach you in 2 business days.
- If your order total is more than $200, in addition to FREE UPS 2nd Day Air shipping, you may also select FREE UPS Next Day Air shipping, which is among the fastest and most reliable shipping services available and will generally be guaranteed to reach you in 1 business day. (NOTE: Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday, or major US Holidays!)
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
- If your order value is less than $100, then by default, we don't require delivery signatures, but you may request signature required service by contacting us prior to placing your order.
- If your order value is more than $100, then we may require an adult signature for delivery of the shipment at our discretion. If your order value is more than $200, then we will always require an adult signature for delivery of the shipment by default. This is to help minimize the chance of lost or stolen packages for valuable orders, as well as to ensure that an adult person is present to accept goods that require safe handling. In exceptional circumstances that do not allow for signature confirmation, you may request signature requirement be waived by contacting us just before or after placing your order.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
That All Depends!
Your order will usually have a shipping label prepared the same day that it is placed, on non-holiday weekdays. Once the shipping label is prepared, your physical shipment will almost always be picked and packed, will be shipped from our Chicago warehouse / and will be en route with the shipping carrier within 1 business day.^
- USPS shipments are typically shipped same day on weekdays, if placed by credit card or Bitcoin, up until 3PM Central Time.
- UPS shipments are typically shipped same day on weekdays, if placed by credit card, COD, or Bitcoin, up until 5PM Central Time.
All delivery time estimates below are counted on the basis of business days (M-F), not on the basis of calendar days.
A shipping confirmation email containing your tracking information will be forwarded to you after your order has been scanned in by our carriers. Your order will already have been prepared and given to the carrier earlier; however, in order to avoid confusion, we may wait to send out the tracking email to you until tracking updates become viewable at the tracking link.
IMPORTANT: UPS does not ordinarily deliver on Saturday - only USPS makes regular Saturday deliveries for standard shipments. We strongly recommend ordering USPS Priority Mail Express as the most cost effective means of ordering on Thursday evening or Friday morning and having a good chance of receiving your shipment on Saturday. Nevertheless, we typically strive to include the additional Saturday delivery service option for UPS Next Day Air orders placed for shipment on Friday where possible. We charge $12 additional cost for ALL UPS Next Day Air shipments placed on Friday to partially offset this expense. (Please note: We do not offer Saturday delivery service as an option for any UPS service type besides UPS Next Day Air orders, and we are only able to attempt the Saturday delivery upgrade for UPS Next Day Air orders that were originally received after Thursday shipping hours and in time for our standard shipping hours on Friday.)
Saturday delivery service by UPS is attempted only on a best-effort (not guaranteed) basis. Please note that UPS guarantees a specific delivery date for ordinary UPS Air shipments delivered during the workweek, but UPS does NOT guarantee Saturday delivery dates; not all addresses are eligible for the UPS Saturday delivery upgrade, and UPS will not provide a refund if they miss a requested Saturday delivery. If you would like to verify that you will receive your shipment on a Saturday via UPS Next Day Air, or want to guarantee delivery time for another specific day or event, would like to split your order, or would like to request special shipping arrangements, please contact us by phone prior to placing your order, and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
^Please note that USPS tracking is often lagged by up to 24-36 hours, and USPS in Chicago is known to frequently skip / miss package tracking scans. Thus your USPS.com tracking number may not show the progress of your Priority Mail shipment for up to 2 business days after your order has physically been packaged and handed to USPS (or even longer for 1st Class / international shipments). Lack of an outbound package scan will typically not delay your estimated delivery window. If up to date tracking and on time delivery are crucial, we strongly recommend using UPS instead of USPS.
If You Live in the US
We offer you a number of different shipping options.
- USPS First Class: for packages that weigh 14oz or less. Average arrival time is up to 5 - 15 business days with delivery confirmation. Tracking is spotty and arrival time is variable / NOT guaranteed.
- USPS Priority Mail: for most packages. Average arrival time is 2 - 4 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. 2 - 4 day arrival time is NOT guaranteed, and is only accurate about 70-80% of the time.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: for packages that need to get to their destination quickly. Average arrival time is 24 - 48 business hours, prioritized and with good tracking. 1 - 2 day arrival 90% of the time. Money back guarantee.
- UPS: for packages that come in brown trucks during weekdays with excellent tracking. See the map below for average UPS Ground shipping times (may vary upwards by a day). UPS Next Day and 2nd Day Air have a 98% accurate arrival date, and a money back guarantee.
- UPS SurePost: Average arrival time is 2 - 7 business days - normally UPS Ground + 1 - 2 days. Tracked by UPS, delivered by USPS. Arrival time is NOT guaranteed, and is only an estimate.
- US Time in Transit Map
If You Live Elsewhere
We ship things internationally using USPS and UPS to most countries^.
All customers are responsible for the tracking and clearance of their packages. Tracking information for your order will be provided at the time your order is processed, and emailed to your account related email address.
You must track your package at all times to be prepared in the event of a clearance issue. We highly suggest that you contact your Customs office of your country prior to placing your order with us to make sure that the items that you have ordered are approved by your Customs officials for import without special documentation.
In the event that your package is denied for import we will refund your product cost, however the shipping charges will not be refunded.
- USPS Int'l First Class: for packages you don't mind getting lost*. Average arrival time is 2 - 6 weeks with a Customs ID number. No tracking, NOT guaranteed.
- USPS Int'l Priority: for packages you need on time. Average arrival time is 10 - 20 days with a Customs ID number and tracking. NOT guaranteed.
- USPS Int'l Priority Express: for packages you need ASAP. Average arrival time is 3 - 10 business days with full tracking and priority. Guaranteed to certain countries.
- UPS Int'l Services: for special international packages, where the target arrival time is 2 - 6 business days with full tracking and highest reliability**.
- DHL Int'l Services: for special international packages, where the target arrival time is 2 - 6 business days with full tracking and highest reliability**.
NOTE: International packages may be subject to additional fees for customs/duty charges. Also, please note that we cannot take responsibility for international mail forwarding services, and unfortunately we can not guarantee the successful delivery of orders shipped to international mail forwarding addresses. However, we welcome all International orders to be placed with us for shipment directly to an International address.
Can you alter the customs declaration of my order to help me clear my shipment / avoid duties?
This is a frequent request, but we unfortunately always have the same reply: Sorry, NO. We declare all order shipments accurately and with full descriptions and pricing exactly as shown on our website. Falsifying customs declarations to avoid customs duties or make clearance easier is international mail fraud, and in the long run it might prevent us from serving customers abroad, due to automatic customs refusals.
Customs duties and customs refusals are an unfortunate reality of life, necessitated by the differing import regulations and taxes applied by each country. If your order is subject to customs refusal, then we will either refund or reship your order, according to your preference. If your order is subject to customs duties which should not have been applied, due to a mistake we made on our customs declaration, we will refund the amount of the excess duties.
Can you ship to my country?
In general, the answer is yes, but with a few exceptions^. We ship many international packages each business day, and in general we do not have problems with customs or legal restrictions. Occasionally, if a product is not recognized by or is unfamilliar to customs, it may be held for further inspection. The inspection process is normal, and normally results in clearance within a week. Less commonly, with certain countries the customs clearance process can be prolonged and can take as much as a month.
We try to stay abreast of customs regulations and laws in most countries, but ultimately the responsibility to determine the legality of purchasing, importing and using NewMind products in your country lies with you. This means that we cannot guarantee a refund of shipping costs for failed international shipments if it appears that the cause of the import failure is due to a problem with the customs policies or legal restrictions in the destination country.
^ Unfortunately there are some countries we cannot ship to due to a high rate of customs rejection of our supplements; for example Sweden and Norway.
* Choose USPS Int'l First Class at your own risk. USPS First Class International is kind of terrible, may take up to eight weeks to arrive and is normally not traceable. About 5% of these packages get lost. The other 95% arrive just fine. We can no longer take responsibility for packages lost in the mail using this shipping method.
** UPS charges a minimum $30 "brokerage fee" for bringing packages through international customs. They also charge much, much more than national postal services for international shipping to begin with. DHL also has customs charges. We offer these options because some people live in places without functional local postal services, and because they tend to be a little faster and more reliable.
How Much Will Shipping Cost?
That All Depends!
During checkout, only a few shipping options will be visible until you enter your full destination address and payment information. Once your full destination address has been entered, you will be able to see all available shipping methods, and the price which would be charged for each option.
If you are not checking out on our site, but requesting an order or shipment by phone or email, please note that we can only provide an accurate shipping quote after getting complete details on the specific items you wish to have shipped to you, your full destination address, and the carrier and shipping service by which you wish to have your order shipped to you.
This is because precise shipping costs vary due to a number of specific details, including the weight of package, volume of package, the shipping carrier and shipping service, and the destination address.
If you are a US customer, we strongly recommend taking advantage of one of our FREE shipping methods above, if it meets your needs.